Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Why is that Chris on the floor? It is! This must mean I am smart S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

I have pictures of Chris on the floor. He matches the carpet.






I am happy… I have good marks at uni. I have two HD’s a D and a C. Yes HD = High Distinction, which I think is the equivalent of an A+ and D= Distinction is either and A or a B+ and a C=Credit I think that is like a B- or an actual C…. I can’t remember the Australian Grading System.

Today was a good day. I finally realized I am back at work. I went to go to a movie with Chris. We were going to see Pirates of the Caribbean, but it was sold out. And we couldn’t go to any other movies because by the time they finished I would be late for work. So we ended up just walking around and talking.

Work is going well. I am starting to feel more comfortable there. I am also feeling more confident serving the customers but you didn’t care about that did you?

P.S. Read my stories Amy! Chris! Amy! Chris!

No comments: