2. I really like apples, but I only like two kinds Royal Gala and Golden Delicious kind.
3. I have an irrational fear of balloons, better know as Globophobia. I am afraid of the bang noise they make when someone pops them and when I am around balloons and other people in the house I am consistently afraid they are going to pop them.
4. When I was 15 I wanted to be an astronomer or an astrophysicist and I had a particular fascination with the planets Mars and Neptune. In fact I still do.
5. This is rather embarrassing but,when I was younger I was afraid of public toilets, specifically ones with black seats. I’ll only use a public toilet if I really have too. In fact I’ve been having dreams about toilets since I was little. They come in all different sizes or they are unusable or in public like a park.
The front steps my brother tried to jump from.
7. I like ketchup on Kraft Dinner. Oddly enough I went through a phase where I didn’t like it several times, before I decided once and for all I like it. The only problem is they don’t have Kraft Dinner here. It reminds of something I read that Canadians eat their own weight in Kraft Dinner and ketchup is considered an actual food group.
8. When I was seven and lived on Gabriola Island, which is part of small group of islands on the west coast in the same are as Vancouver Island where I was born, I insulted the entire schooling community by saying they were all going to hell and worshiped the Devil because they didn’t go to the same church as me. Needless to say I was going through a lot of religious confusion when I was young. I still am now. I still don’t know what to believe.
P.S. So there they are my eight random facts….and this despicable tag ends with me ah ha ha ha ha ha!