Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Friday, July 07, 2006

“Thank you for voluntarily being a victim of my ramblings.”

Let’s see what has happened since Wednesday… Not much really. I worked both today and yesterday. I still feel stupid about something’s but it is getting better in others.

Thursday:
Yesterday was my first time serving customers. I also hung out with my friend Chris afterwards. It was cool all we did was walk around and talk. He got back from Sydney a couple of days ago. He thanked me for voluntarily being a victim of his ramblings I said you’re welcome, anytime. I am sure I rambled on about a lot of stuff too. I told Chris about the stories I had written and am currently working on and he told me about his. I like how I can talk to him about “writer stuff.” He bought a chocolate frappe to split and I bought him a coke. I also had some film developed, half of them were pictures of Adventure Joe, I mean Koalas.

Today:
I met a girl from France named Sophie. She is really nice. She is only in Australia for a couple of months. Sophie told me she was homesick. I know how that feels. She told me that she finds the Australian accent hard to understand. Been there done that. She said at the end of the day she is tired because of all the English she has to try and understand. She invited me to go to the Botanic Gardens with her. I asked if I could bring Chris along. Hopefully he behaves himself. (ha ha just kidding Chris.)

Actually, I decided today that I want to teach English as a Second Language. They make good money and I would be able to pay off my student loan no problems as well as travel and save up for my trip to Brazil. I want to go to Korea, China or Japan. I want to see the world. I told my Grandma about my idea and she thought it was a good idea. First I have to marry an Australian…ha ha just kidding Amy.

Oh yes I finished my story about Antonia… you can read it here. The next one will be about me. Yes I am a self absorbed fiend. Actually it goes with the current theme I have going. I am writing a trilogy in four parts. One day I want to publish my stories about Wild Will. I believe Amy, when she says that he has the potential to be a real cult figure, but he is only allowed to be her cult figure because I said so. Mwhahahaahahahaha!

2 comments:

Doctor Dark said...

Dear Melissa,
I read your blog... and registered the conclusion that... you eat babies.
Therefore I am a tree.

Sincerely,
Guy who asked Amy the question about post-marital oral sex.

Lidia said...

Chris -- I have come to the conclusion that you are weird, but incredibly lovable!

Yay!! A new addition to the AESM -- and this time a real french woman!! Heheheehehhe! Sophie sounds awesome! When are you goign to marry your australian? I'm going to be your unofficial bridesmaid...meaning htat even if i'm not your real bridesmaid, i'm going to sneak into the wedding wearing a black sari and pretend to be your maid of honour! Mwhahaha! Sorry, i stole your trademark laugh!