Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I don’t know which is worse being haunted by a dead dog or eating pigeon eggs.

Currently as of now I am sitting in the computer lab listening to the languages of the world. A French girl, two Norwegians and an Indian, where I live it is multicultural. The French girl is loud and annoying.

Today I ate pigeon eggs. I didn’t know what the little round white gooey ball was until Chris told me. I thought it was a mushroom of some sort. I decided to be brave and try it. Blench, it was disgusting, the aftertaste, the rubbery texture. Urgh, I still think about it now and shudder. It was nastiest thing I have ever eaten. The reason for this: I went to the Chinese restaurant Suzy’s at the uni. It was in the dish I ordered.

I went with good old Chris and Mahiro. It was fun Chris and I just kept talking and Mahiro did nothing but listen. Chris said his usual banter of weird things. It’s still funny though. He attempted to make me laugh till I cry again. Curse you Chris.

Is it completely odd to believe that your dead dog is haunting you? Yes! Ah my dog Heidi. I swear to God I she was with me last night. I think I woke up around 3 a.m. by a dog panting. I put my hand out and could feel dog breath. I couldn’t see her but I knew she was there. I could feel weight were she used to sleep on my bed back home. It felt too real to be a dream. I was scared at first because I wasn’t sure if it was Heidi for sure. I think she may have come back because when ever I had nightmares when I was younger. I would call Heidi into my dreams. This has happened before back at my old place in Canada. I woke up one night and I saw her running off of my bed, leaving my bedroom. Yep, this entry should prove that I am strange. I believe in the spirits, either humanoid or canine.

Yesterday was a good day. I woke up on time. I never slept in and work was well work. But, I am getting along really well with my new flatmate Kayla. We have a lot in common. We’re so similar it’s kind of scary. Today we talked about anything and everything. Then we decided to play beach volley ball in the rain, after which we played basketball as well. It was awesome fun. I told Carol about my new flatmate, how I thought we might not be best friends, although I think that may change. Carol asked me if I said that because I thought she might be jealous, which I am not.

Ah yes I found some videos I took from last month with Chris and a frappe. I think I might make another movie. It will be really cool. I am currently working on another Wild Will story it’s a prequel to the others. This one involves Kinwai...it is weird.

Random Questions that don’t have an answer

Is it possible to keep changing your mind about someone to the point you don’t know if you like them or hate them?

Another question, Why am I never the alpha? I am always the beta or the gamma, maybe even the delta. Why am I always the follower, am I unable to be a leader?

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Hey Melissa! I'm so glad your getting along with your room mate, does that mean i'd get along with her cause i get along with you? Haha..Chris made you eat a pidgeon egg, that's weird. I would have vomited! I love playing sport in the rain, it sounds like awesome fun! How's uni going?

Answer to first Random Question: Is it Joan? It's perfectly ok to have a love hate relationship with someone.

QUestion 2: It's good your not the alpha,no one likes the alpha!