Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

A story for my friend.

Amy Ausi- My first Aussie Friend :)

This picture was taken at the Japanese Gardens on Easter. She is always ragging on me how I choose ugly pictures... I hope I used an OK one this time. I did some editing on my computer. Yes I am aware that I spelt approved wrong.

I wrote my friend Amy a story. It is weird, but it’s a memento to the A.E.S.M. Only my friends would know, because it is laced with inside jokes, Russian Canadian, lesbian firefighter, etc. Its a Wild Will story. I haven’t thought of a proper title yet. I asked Chris but it was vulgar and inappropriate, as always. It’s a good thing he is my friend or I would hit him. His suggestion was Vagina an Amy or You're so Amy. I picked the second one.

I have always noticed that my stories have a story behind it? Well this one does too. Sometimes even the characters have stories behind it. I wrote this story for Amy as a going away present. I wrote stories for my brother for Christmas; this is how I thought about writing her one. I like to write people a story because I feel it’s a way of giving a piece of me, as my stories are a big part of myself. I glad she is my friend.. I think was somehow inspired me to talk about Bollywood, to Amy when I first met her because it’s not something I usually talk about

Amy: Best of luck in Canberra and quite spamming my blog. Just kidding! Oh and you're right Chris does bring out the weirdness in me. .Let me know what you think. I might just write you another story. A non-Wild Will story and you can be Indian and marry a guy named Raul. I’ll be the eccentric cynic and you will be the lovely optimist. Enjoy the story.

P.S Wild Will

Read the story in my blog Adorkable tales

1 comment:

Lidia said...

hey hey!
Yes, i do like this picture cause it has good memories. I remember that Easter, it was awesome fun! Guess what? Your my first Canadian friend! hehehe!!! I'm gonna miss you heaps! And i lvoe the story, it's beautiful. Wild Will is my hero. And I love Alanis Morisette ;)