Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Friday, June 09, 2006

The decision for my blog....hmm... AESM? What is it?

A Brief Interlude

I know this is blog is meant for my adventures Down Under, so I though I would share my essays that I have done for my classes here. It could be my adventures in writing as well. Ha ha just kidding. Don’t worry I will have a separate post on my day. But I am debating on this because I already wrote everything today in my journal. Anyways learning how to reference essays here in Oz is different than back home. They're more strick here.

The AESM


Amy, Chris, Antonia and I created the AESM (The Alien Ethnic Society and Melissa) My Aussie friends Chris and Amy came up with it, the reason is Chris is Eurasian, Amy is Italian…actually she is part South Sea Islander I think, Antonia is from Hong Kong and I am from Canada.

Here are the rules as made by me:

1. This is the most important rule: Friends are first always. This principle out ways all guidelines
2. Joan is not allowed into the AESM, under no circumstances, if allowed in. It shall be called AESEM Alien Ethnic Society Excluding Melissa. Posters shall be made to accompany this rule. (I’ll explain the Joan situation later.)
3. Martians are ok, they can join anytime
4. “Eh” is a Canadian word :)
5. Believe in the principles set forth by Ghandi, looking up on him and his life is essential.
6. Learn the secret handshake and goodbye salute, which is currently in the developmental stages
7. Being a distant member is allowed, but keeping in contact with you ASEM friends while abroad is very important or you will be deemed an inactive member. No like them. Mwhahahaha!
8. Bollywood is an excellent form of entertainment
9. You must like Alanis Morrissette or at least some of her songs.
10. Wild Will is Melissa’s imaginary dog hero. You must not make fun of this, you must also read all stories Melissa has written about him. (I am actually kidding about this one)


No comments: