Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Boring day... the tower of coke...

The Leaning Tower of Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pictures were taken at the mall on Monday. Chris and Kate thought it would be funny to make a tower out of coke cans.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chris and Kates Dangerous Liaisons Impression, it's hillarious.
The Dilly on the Day

I spent my day reading and lazing about. See I am boring…I am currently reading Memoirs of Geisha. I started in February and I haven’t read it since April, but I can’t leave a book unfinished. I still remember a lot of it so it’s all good. I changed my mind.

Currently I am writing another Wild Will Story. It’s a sequel or perhaps a continuation of the story I wrote for Amy. It’s really weird, as usual and it’s littered with inside jokes. I also wrote part of another story I am writing.

I asked my friend Becky if she wanted to join the A.E.S.M.. She said she wasn’t sure. She asked what the A.E.S.M does. I said I didn’t know. What does the A.E.S.M. do? I should ask my friends.

I have this strange idea. I want to save all pop cans and bottles and go to South Australia to recycle them because it’s the only state in Australia that gives money to recycle them. I just wanted to something silly while I was here, that way I could remember it more and get a few laughs because if you think about it my idea trey bizarre.

I talked to my Grandma online today, yet again she asked me about the time. Why does it matter to her so much? The good news is my Grandpa is feeling better so they are coming to Australia in September. Also I found out my uncle might be moving to Australia. He has been getting job offers to be a truckie and drive road trains. I hope he does then it will give me an excuse visit him.

I talked to my mom the last couple of days. She seems to be doing well. My brother is in the special Olympics. He is playing soccer. My brother Tony has cerebral palsy. I miss him a lot. I asked my Grandma to bring him when they come to Australia but, she said no. Figures!

No comments: