Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Guys don’t like me because I am FAT. I don’t just crush on them I CRUSH them.

I saw you know who today! FERGUS!

There is something plaguing my mind for the last couple of days. It’s is making me mad because I want it to go away. I am left with the butterflies and lingering chest pains. I am so confused. I have talked to my friends about it but it just doesn’t make any sense…I keep getting conflicting answers about everything….I want it all to end. I just want to be my old self rather than this unusually happy giggly bumbling fool I keep seeing in the mirror lately. However, I can contribute some of the happiness to the fact that I have done two full terms of uni and I was ready to go home a couple of months ago. I made it yay! Oh yes and I got my Royal Canadian Air Farce DVDs today!

Remember that dream I wrote about that truly confounded me? Apparently to see your friends in your dream signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate this rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

Also to see your friends, saddened and troubled, in your dream, signifies sickness and distress upon them. I hope not!

Oh wells I shall sweeten the mood with a CAROL

Melissa and Carol are discussing their crushes…

Melissa: I kind of sort of like this guy but I don’t know what to do?
Carol: You should hit on him and ask him out.
Melissa: Isn’t that a bit forward? Why don’t you hit on and ask your crush out?
Carol: Girls don’t do that!
Melissa: Carol I am a GIRL
Carol: Nooooooo you’re a NERDY retarded weird girl.
Melissa: OK what would a GIRL do? What would You do?
Carol: Guys don’t like me because I am FAT. I don’t just crush on them I CRUSH them.
Melissa: I doubt it some guys like big girls
Carol: WHAT! That’s bestiality
Melissa: No it isn’t!
Carol: Yes it is….also if you you’re to CHICKEN to hit on him you should go undercover as a pregnant old lady man!
Melissa: You’re pregnant!
Carol: Nooooo it’s just my fat!

Ah yes in 10 days I turn 22! Joan found out and she immediately decided I should have a party. She is going to help me plan it. I like Joan…

No comments: