Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am a doodoo head

You know you’re bored and do not want to do an assignment when: You use Yahoo Babel Fish to translate “I am doodoo head” in five different languages.

French: Je suis un chef de doo de doo

German: Ich bin ein doo doo Kopf

Portuguese: Eu sou uma cabeça do doo do doo

Dutch: Ik ben een hoofd van doodoo

Italian: Sono una testa di doo di doo

Spanish: Soy una cabeza del doo del doo

It also interesting to note that when I translated Chris, Amy and Antonia’s names into Spanish the translation stayed the same but my name Melissa is Toronjil. Its quite fun to check out, see for yourself.

I’ve decided to do a Carol story completely in French…

Mélisse: Flamingos sont rose parce qu'ils mangent de la crevette.
Hymne de louange: Aucun ils sont roses en raison de la pollution et de l'eau rose potable.
Hymne de louange: Pourquoi parlons-nous en français ?
Mélisse: Puisque c'est amusement à parler en français
Hymne de louange: Aucun ce n'est pas nous sont non français anglais... vous nous voient habiter au Québec ?
Mélisse: Aucun mais le Canada est bilingue et il est utile de parler cette langue propice
Hymne de louange: Seulement Jean Luc Picard parle français, parce que sa langue morte
Mélisse: J'ai pensé que vous avez détesté tenez le premier rôle le voyage ?
Hymne de louange: Oui mais moi ne peut pas l'observer parce que je suis gros
Mélisse: Ceci n'a rien à vous faire avec votre poids tête de doodoo
Hymne de louange: Je ne suis pas un chef de doodoo Secoue le poing dans la colère
Essais de mélisse pour changer le sujet.
Mélisse: Votre nom signifie le Hymne de l'éloge en français
Hymne de louange: Mon nom n'est pas français... votre nom est de fille étrange retardée en français tellement là !

And now for the translated version:

Carol: Why are we speaking in French?
Melissa: Because it is fun to speak in French.
Carol: Nooo we’re English not French do you see us living in Quebec?
Melissa: No but Canada is bilingual and it is useful to speak this auspicious language
Carol: Only Jean Luc Picard speaks French, because it’s a dead language
Melissa: I thought that you hated Star Trek?
Carol: Yes but I cannot watch it because I am fat
Melissa: This has nothing to do with your weight you’re a doodoo head
Carol: I’m not a doodoo head. Shakes fist in anger
Melissa tries to change the subject.
Melissa: You’re name means Anthem of Praise in French
Carol: My name is not French... your name is retarded weird girl in French so there!

I also saw Multimedia Guy today, but I was too chicken to talk to him so I decided I shall remain a silent observer. If I can’t talk to him he certainly isn’t worth my while. And that’s all that happened today besides my boring class at uni.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cher Melissa,
Nous sommes venus près au va te faire foutre, mais vous n'étiez pas ici.

Par conséquent vous êtes gai.

Signé,
Baron von DooDooHead et hymne de louange. NOONINOONINOONINOONINOONINOONINOO.