Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today was pretty much the same...endless boredom.

Whoo! I finally finished another Wild Will story. You can read it here if you are inclined to do so. If not you suck! No I’m just kidding.

Anyways….

If you ever want to read any other stories I have written you can read them here

I remembered this anecdote from my trip to Sydney.

Chris and I were talking to Mike the guy from Greenpeace. At this moment Mike and I were discussing the ice hockey strike in Canada.

Mike: The hockey strike back home hurt Canadians they cancelled the whole season.
Me: I know it sucked. I was just starting to like hockey too. I mean Movie Night in Canada as opposed to Hockey Night in Canada….grrr…
Chris: (says nothing gives kind of a confused look)
Mike: Imagine if they cancelled Rugby here
Chris: I don’t watch rugby
Mike: OK well imagine all the typical Aussie blokes who thrive on rugby.
Chris: (Gives a Chris like look) they would probably beat me up instead.

Yesterday I told my mom I joined Greenpeace she said it was cool. It’s true I am obsessed with the fact that I joined Greenpeace.

Dinner on Tuesday night was alright. Kristine started off cooking it but Kate took over and I helped. Kate couldn’t eat it when it was done because she had hockey but, she came back afterward the game. It was fun cooking. Kristine said she would do the dishes but, I was so bored today I ended up doing them. And that was Tuesday…writing a story and doing dishes.

Today was pretty much the same.

No comments: