Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Randomosity

Tis been a long absence….

But there hasn’t been anything to write about really.

Basically:

Everyday I went to work my nationality, was yet again brought up. However, I am getting better at making sushi and according to Step a staff member, my behaviour is funny, in a good way of course.

I started a completely new story and it’s not about Wild Will. It’s starting off OK, only it really weird. It’s a parody of superhero type stories. Each of the characters is based on my friends. So far it’s in story format but I thinking of trying it in script format. This isn’t to say that this story couldn’t exist in the Wild Will reference. Consequently I started another Wild Will story about Kate…she wears a pink tutu and has a shoe named George. The idea is Kate is mad because the writer hasn’t included in any previous stories, except for one, which she feels is by default.

Lately I really miss home. I feel like everyone back in Canada has forgotten about me. Perhaps I should e-mail them

Random things that have happened:

I bought new CDs

Joan met my flatmate Kristine.

And....

I’m addicted to Minties.

The end!

No comments: