Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This entry is open for interpretation.

Kate, Amy, Chris that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. But, it’s too late I already sent them a text message telling them how I feel. It was quite mean too. There is no need to worry about me.

Today back home in Canada its Thanksgiving, I miss the turkey dinner and all the trimmings, but that doesn’t mean I have nothing to be thankful for.

It’s traditional in my family to make a list of things you are thankful for.

1. My friends
2. Coming to Australia…yes I thankful for coming here.
3. Finishing university for the year.
4. That I have a job

Today I was working on an assignment for class when I found this. He he is says the funny word about you know who.

Oh I know I said I would never write a Carol story again…but I just couldn’t resist. This was written yesterday when I was still in a really weird mood. Oh wells its open for your interpretation.

Melissa is telling Carol about her new really good friends in Australia. They are sitting outside Melissa’s flat.
Melissa: I have some really cool friends here in Australia, Chris, Jack, Kate and Amy.
Carol: Nooooo you and are best friends. You and I are only really good friends. Because Amy is too Amy like, Chris has Kate and Jack has Jill
Melissa: Carol, there is no Jill
Carol: Yes there is Melissa, they met on a hill.
Joan walks up to Melissa
SMACK!
Melissa punches Joan in the face.

Melissa: Stay out of my business! My life!
Carol: Melissa that’s awesome! I’ve been telling you to that for months.
Joan: Owe why did you do that Mel?
Carol: Because she is an ANGRY retarded NERD weird girl now! (Shakes fist in anger) Wait this isn’t like Melissa?
The real Melissa shows up, who will now be known temporarily as Good Melissa and the one who punched Joan shall be Evil Melissa.
Good Melissa: Oh dear God what happened here?
Carol: You punched Joan in the face.
Evil Melissa: Noooo I punched Joan in the face.
Carol: (Looks at both Melissas) I’m so confused. (She falls over from dizziness)
Good Melissa: Carol Are you OK? CAROL?
Joan: (Crying) Melissa what did I do? Why don’t you like me?
Carol: (Wakes up) You Joan were born, which is a crime against humanity and FAT people. (Falls back over from dizziness)
Good Melissa: Carol that was a little mean. Its just that Joan gets on my nerves and stuff.
Evil Melissa: YOU STOLE ALL MY FRIENDS AND I HATE YOU! Its because your nosey and stuff everything up for me.
Good Melissa: Isn’t that a little far fetched? The reason is because you call me Mel all the time when I have asked you to call me Melissa. You pressure me into stuff that isn’t me and your personality is overwhelming.
Carol: (Wakes up again) Melissa what happened?
Good Melissa: Ummm….it appears that I have split into. I think I’m having a battle with my inner demons.
Carol: Noooo that’s just stupid science fiction like NERD stuff.
Good Melissa: (Ponders for a minute) Hmmm… I think Evil Melissa may represent my hidden feelings but, oh dear God she has regressed to a seven-year-old state and she’s a MONSTER!
Carol: Noooo she’s a NERD retarded weird girl MONSTER!
Joan: Oh well that would explain why a midget hit me.
Good Melissa: Oh I know what Evil Melissa needs, a hug
Evil Melissa: Oh no anything but that!
Good Melissa hugs Evil Melissa, then Evil Melissa disappears. A few moments later…Melissa wakes up.
Melissa: What the? (She picks up the phone and calls Carol)
Carol: Hey why did you wake me up you NERD!
Melissa: Ummm…I had a bad dream. I dreamt I punched Joan in the face then I split into and the evil version of me turned out to be a seven-year-old monster.
Carol: That’s just a NERD dream. Don’t worry about it. You’re a nerd and I am fat. You see I have FAT dreams.
Melissa: (sighs) Whatever Carol!

Also I my brain is 80% female and 20% male...

2 comments:

That's Tops said...

Go the story :).

Mel-issa, you know I'll always be here for you. I am so glad that I've found a friend in you :).

**GO AWAY. I HATE YOU.**

Sorry, that was Evil Kate. She's a squirrel.

**AM NOT. YOU ARE**

I'll be right back... (goes over to Evil Kate, the squirrel and beats her to death with a shovel).

Done and done.

princessjo1988 said...

hi!!

Ok melissa: I have one thing to say........

You will always be my friend even if you dont want to be....which i completely understand.

And I completely understand what you say about Justin....I just wish you had come to me and said something: you know I dont tell justin everything!!!

Jo