Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Highlights of the year: FERGUS! A.E.S.M and more....

Tomorrow is the beginning of week 12, which means there is only a week left of university. A lot has happened in July but a lot more has happened since February when I got here and since on the 19 I will have been in Australia for 8 months. I thought I shall compile a list of the things that has happened so far.

Highlights of the year:

University: I did really well on my assignments and the agents I went through when I applied to university here in Australia said not to expect High Distinctions. In your face! I got two HDs last term.

The A.E.S.M.: This is the first one on my list, my first group of international friends. I think we shall be friends for life.

Flat to Myself: A movie type deal that Chris, Amy, Antonia and I started in June. Kate was included in the sequel. Chris and I started a documentary of the first to stories. Now according to him it is a franchise.

Wild Will: My favourite rottweiler character. He has gone from making odd appearance in unfinished stories to being part of a full fledged series of bizarre events. It all started with Amy and Chris’s inspiration.

Carol: Writing mean stories about Carol. Some friend I am. I take it if she were to read this blog she would disown me for life. But then again I have explained that it’s not meant to be taken seriously over and over again

Fergus: This name makes Chris laugh. I still don’t know why. But when he laughs I want to laugh too. It’s all Fergus’s fault.

Multimedia Guy: who I think I don’t really like that much anymore. It’s hard to explain, I think it was just a harmless girly crush nothing serious really. It was fun to see him, but it’s a thing interesting that we never talk to each other. It’s like the 'Where's Waldo of the romantic world' I think I hyped it up to be more than it was.

Jack: We have a lot in common. I have also included him into Carol stories because I can’t resist the cheesy Jack and the Beanstalk or Jack and Jill joke.

The different flatmates: LOUIE! Was my top flatmate…I actually don’t miss her movie collection. KAYLA was pretty cool too although we did clash occasionally. Shane was a silly weird and Corrine she fell down the stairs….no I’m just kidding. The worst flatmate was one that only stayed for 1 ½ days. Let’s just say he turned really creepy.

2 comments:

Lidia said...

Hey Melissa!
well i think i deserve a whole category for myself! nah, just joking. I can't believe uni is almost over! Anyway, i've already wrote you an email! I'll cya later!
Luv Amy

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,

WHERE'S YOUR BLOG??? DID YOU DELETE IT IN FAVOR OF MYSPACE, YOU SELLOUT???

Have a nice day,

Damien O'Boobies.