Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

"And all I wanted was a flat to myself!"

Today had an interesting start. At 1:23 a.m. Jack woke me up with a text message…he was in a drunken state. Ummm…well I was sleeping and annoyed that I was awoken from my very good sleep! So I told him so. Its funny that he would text me so early, but even funnier that I texted him back. I do the strangest things. I apologized for snapping at him in the morning at a more decent hour. He said it was cool.

Also Corrine is gone now…she moved out in a hurry this morning….for an hour I thought I might actually have a flat to myself…I even announced my aloneness to Chris, but an hour later someone new moved in. Her name is Christine she is nice or as Chris would say she are nice. She is also happy because she isn’t stuck with the smallest room. I now have been through seven different flatmates. I am now up to eight. Louie was right when she said people come and go quickly around here. Maybe my flat is cursed.

I also thought it was cool how Christine has been to Asia. I want to go there someday. My mom says I shouldn’t but she is basing it on the fact that I might get kidnapped and sent into the sex trade. I kid you not. My mom worries too much. I think it’s genetic because I worry a lot too.

In other news I have made it up too 12 characters in the same scene. I have figured out how to do it. I would tell you but that’s a secret. Amy wants me to write her a story for when I see her in Sydney. I had an idea for a Wild Will one. But I already wrote her one. I am thinking of writing a completely different story all together. I am not sure what yet. There is also a Kate story in the works…I have so many writing projects at hand. I think I might go insane, but then again I am happiest when I am writing.

No comments: