Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trying to Hard…

Since it’s the eve of Valentines Day I am reminded of what I don’t have.

He is the only one I see. I made the mistake of telling him I liked him and giving him my heart without asking if he even wanted it, now I can’t seem to get it back! I desperately want to ask him to be my Valentine, but I know it would be in vain.

Is it right for me to think right now that girls who try to hard to get guys attention deserve to be shot for their innate desperation?  Maybe its time for me to show I care but in a more covert less intrusive way, like for instance being myself! Complimenting him on things I admire about him.

I swear if I ever marry the guy I’d be like a pit-bull. I’d even go after little old pregnant old lady man wives with a stick saying “stay away from him he is mine!” Funny though I never imagined myself as the possessive type. This is why I am afraid of liking charming relatively handsome men and being lucky enough to have one all to myself. I think I would always worry why is someone so handsome with me? (Lack of self confidence obviously) And then there’d be all the other women who like him, so I feel like I’d be constantly keeping an eye on him. He’d be walking down the street and I’d be hiding behind some large tree with binoculars just to make sure there are no female threats near him or I’d carry pepper spray to fend of female admirers. I might as well just pee on his leg to mark my territory.

There you have it folks I am on the brink of insanity.

P.S. I’m not the only one to try the old wives tale of the way to a man’s heart is stomach. It’s bunk it doesn’t work. It only makes them fatter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are worrying for nothing. you are a nice girl and one day someone with a brain will see that! plastic air heads come and go but a true woman is a trasure to be valued forever. never underestimate your own self worth!

happy valentines day!

:) :) :)