Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Officer Octogenarian!

Me and Officer Octogenarian

Today I find myself hating pictures for some reason. Specifically this one. It makes me sad but strangely in a good way. I am entirely confused by the emotions this picture brings me. Yes, yes this is MY OFFICER OCTOGENARIAN! I have a vision that one day when my book is published no longer one will say this person is the one I desire but this is my Officer Octogenarian. It will no longer be a name but a code word for a secret love and beauty in the eyes of the person reciting it.

Sadly I missed out on my chance to ask him what the big brown dogs name is…There is always I next time Chris. I promise I'll ask him next chance I get.

Here is some more pictures I made too…these ones make me happy. YAY!


Yes I forgot Antonia :( I'll make a picture for her soon!

Amy! Chris and Amy


Chris!

Here it is again play lists from selected Song of the Superheroes characters.

Finbarpurpleton’s angry eyed music
  1. Takin' Care Of Business - Bachman Turner Overdrive (B.T.O)
  2. Its All Been Done - Barenaked Ladies
  3. Told You So - Barenaked Ladies
  4. 5th Symphony - Ludwig Van Beethoven
  5. My Prerogative - Britney Spears
  6. Making It Work - Doug And The Slugs
  7. I Just Wanna Live -Good Charlotte
  8. Basket Case - Green Day
  9. It's My Pride - The Guess Who
  10. A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash
  11. Alert Status Red - Matthew Good
  12. Bad Blood - Neil Sedaka
  13. Supermans Dead- Our Lady Peace
  14. Is Anybody Home? -Our Lady Peace
  15. That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
  16. This Is Such A Pitty - Weezer
  17. Shut Up - Simple Plan
  18. Brain Stew - Green Day
  19. Rollin - LimpBizzkit
  20. Symphony No. 9 (Scherzo) - Ludwig van Beethoven
  21. Ode to Joy - Ludwig Van Beethoven

FERGUS! Fergus’ broken hearted playlist

  1. Alternative Girlfriend – Barenaked Ladies
  2. Lovers In A Dangerous Time - Barenaked Ladies
  3. Come Together - The Beatles
  4. Fools Paradise - Buddy Holly
  5. It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Buddy Holly
  6. No More Tears (Enough is Enough) Donna Summer
  7. Fergalicous - Fergie
  8. She - Green Day
  9. A Wendesday In Your Garden - The Guess Who
  10. Something Don't Feel Right - Guy Sebastian
  11. Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress - The Hollies
  12. It Aint Me Babe - Johnny Cash with June Carter Cash
  13. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka
  14. Our Last Song Together- Neil Sedaka
  15. U +Me =Bad - P!nk
  16. Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
  17. Long Dark Road - The Hollies
  18. Broken - The Guess Who
  19. Take It Like A Man – Bachman Turner Overdrive (B.T.O)
  20. I Am Gonna Set My Foot Down - Buddy Holly
  21. You Aint Seen Nothing Yet - Bachman Turner Overdrive (B.T.O)

P.S. I are think I are in like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Hee hee, I like the way you drew me in the top picture, we are all look like characters in "Daria" :-P. I is are sad that you didn't find out the name of the big brown dog, but tomorrow is are another day unless you are dead. DEAD!

Have you considered ear plugs or sleeping pills or murder in relation to the POLM Deafner?