Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Imaginary friends what a concept!

Joan :)
Antonia :)

I made some more pictures :) They are of Antonia and Joan because I didn’t want them to be left out. I did the pictures entirely on Photoshop. What I did was outline the basic lines of the person in a photograph and then filled it in with colour…its not as complicated as it sounds.

Yes yes I am writing another blog entry…I am just spinning them out aren’t I? Actually I am writing today because it are a special day. I have been here ONE YEAR and FOUR MONTHS! It seems like yesterday that I came here.

Actually to take my mind of things that are bugging me lately and there are A LOT of things bugging me. I wrote a short story which I plan to submit for a short story contest. It’s called An Imaginary Love and it’s based on things that are happening lately and past experience with imaginary friends. I have mentioned my imaginary friends before in this blog but it was ages ago. Actually I am really interested in the concept of imaginary friends for some reason.

I found these interesting articles about the phenomenon called imaginary friends. Apparently its normal and imaginary or pretend friends are actually a good thing.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/lifestyle/202632_imaginary07.html

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2004-12-19-real-play-usat_x.htm

P.S.
Joan your in my thoughts I hope you get better soon!

No comments: