Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Compulsory Entry

I spent most of the day attempting to write at least two chapters to Song of the Superheroes….and I have good news!

*Drum roll*

Chapter 46 and Chapter 47 are now ready for your viewing pleasure.

Apparently whenever I write a chapter for my story I am required to write a blog entry.

So here it is…Insert fascinating thought or insight here.

THE END!

Happy now :P

P.S. Being and Irish Nerd is better than being a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl.

1 comment:

princessjo1988 said...

ahhh yes....very good indeed!!!