Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Things that make me laugh or mad depending on how you read this entry

Chapter 43 is now finished. I have started Chapter 44…. It’s on its way slowly…

I there has ever been a word, phrase or name that makes one laugh, mine has to be the classic line from Terminator.

“Come with me if you want to live!”

I was watching Terminator Friday night and once I heard the line uttered by the protagonist Kyle Reese, played by Michael Biehn I burst out laughing. I have no explanation of why I think it’s so funny I just do. Maybe it’s like Chris and his unexplained giggling due to a certain name.

FERGUS!

Ah yes the guy I mentioned from New Zealand a few entries ago. I probably should have mentioned, but forgot. He is an old man married with a kid and I was merely sitting at the pool writing after a swim having a political and philosophical discussion. So certain people hoping a romantically type story. Don’t expect it. I’ve decide to become a journalist nun. THE END! I wish people would stop hinting at a potential love interest every time I mention a guy. It seriously annoys me. No offence to my family or friends, but STOP IT! That’s my rant for the day.

I might also add that I judged my new flatmates Tarryn and Maria just a tad to quickly. It’s slowly getting better I’m not ruling out a lifelong friendship.

Despite a funny light bulb incident, more like bizarre occurrence. Some how when Tarryn changed the light bulb just above the hallway upstairs it fell out of the socket and smashed all over the place. I watched her change it and everything. So how many uni students does it take to change a light bulb? Five! When Tarryn’s friends come over they offered their assistance as many good friends would. It was funny watching them inspect the light socket and such. You’d have to be there. Don’t worry I’m not ruling out stupidity.

P.S. Why is the sky blue?

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Hehehe...Melissa...i accidentally wrote what i liked about chapter 43 in your last entry...but i'm guessing you would have read it anyway :P

Hmm...i guess i'm one of those people who hints at a potential love interest all the time! My most humblist apologies to you :) I think i might join you in becoming a journalist nun...maybe we should start a convent? If Carol feels like being a journalist she can join to :) I'm sure we would be the best looking journalist nuns around :)

Hehehe...i'd like to meet your flatmates! They sound like the type of girls i'd like, but would laugh about behind their backs. That soudns horrible but i'm a horrible person!

Luv Amy