Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Oh the Anticlimactic writing possibilites

So how do you like my new blog layout?

My head at the moment is filled with many questions. I suppose you could say that this is a rather random entry as I really have no theme in mind.

What is there to say about today? Not much…It was warm. I was still sick. I wrote Chapter 42 of my story today, but it has yet to be typed up. It is sitting safely written inside my notebook.

Ah my notebook, my main tool for the endless writing possibilities, random inquires and memories. I have 10 notebooks I have written in since I was 17. Six of them are packed away in Canada. Four of which I have filled up since being here in Australia.

Then of course there’s pens. I don’t use pencils because they smudge and I get greyness on the sides of my hands as it rests on the note book. And I don’t like pens because the same thing happens with the pen ink. I think my mom was worried at one point that I may unwittingly tattooed my hands with blue mess, sometimes black. So why don’t I just use a keyboard and type it all up. I have no idea.

So far I have come to the conclusion while writing my story that it is highly confusing and anticlimactic. But I digress it now officially novel length at over 80,000 words. I guestimate that is will be at least 100,000 to 120,000 words. As the infamous Lauren Such And Such would say “It are a long book.” And I often wonder while still writing it: will it be published one day?

I was surprised to find out how many of my friends formed an emotional connection to the story. So when I finish it how do I credit the ideas my friends gave me?

I am surprisingly excited and nervous about university next week. So far I am enrolled in

Communication in the Digital Age

Technology Communication and Culture

Television Journalism


Its hard to believe that there will only be two more terms left before I go back to Canada, but that is months away.

P.S. There are ways to tell the evil counterparts apart…stay tuned.

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Ohhhh....i was so presently surprised when i saw this layout! It brings back so many good memories! It are makes me happy! I especially love the favourite quotes section...genious! I love the mints one...hahahaha!

Good luck with uni! I'm going to read the latest chapter! I'm going to miss you when you go back to Canada but remember to update your blog! Hehehe...it's still months away but i still want to remind you ;)
Oh and also! Would you be able to send me that Sydney 2006 postcard thing?? I really want the photo to put on my desktop! I adore it!

Luv Amy