Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Miss Rant a lot...

Things are making me mad lately!

My story is making me angry. I am the entire author but the characters don’t seem to think so. I spent five hours just trying to make them move out of the planetarium in chapter 48. And now in Chapter 49 they still refuse to leave.

The most annoying thing I’ve been told lately is “You’ll meet the right guy he’ll sweep you off your feet.” I feel like it’s the biggest lie imbedded into people consciousness. Is it Disney or some fanciful advice given to a lonely girl? I sorry but I officially say that I don’t believe in love. I’m becoming celibate. It’s something I’m good at.

And another thing that doesn’t make sense is someone saying they like the movie based on the book better than the book its self when they haven’t even read it. You can’t compare the two if you’ve only seen one. Also how can someone say they appreciate someone’s authoring style but they haven’t read anything by them? This question goes out to Mr. I don’t read books Justin features and his all knowing opinions about Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling. I’m sorry but Justin gets on my nerves sometimes. Why can’t know it alls find something else to base their entire self esteem on? This question goes out to me, myself and I? Because I 'm sure I sounded overtly know it all type cruel about that last statement...

P.S. Sorry if I sounded like a bitch..I'm going through Neptunian puberty!

1 comment:

princessjo1988 said...

Hehe...well done!!

Jo