Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Fairly, Invisible, Dog, Only, Now Interesting this October.

Today I will start off my blog with some very interesting quotes I found…

“Albert Einstein was asked one day by a friend,
“Do you believe that absolutely everything can be expressed scientifically?”
“Yes it would be possible,” he replied, “but it would make no sense. It would be description without meaning–as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation in wave pressure.”
— Ronald W. Clark, Einstein: The Life and Times

To become human one must make room in oneself for the wonders of the universe.
— South American Indian saying

Sorry about the angry blog entry yesterday. I was feeling very “Fidonio”…a mixture of anger and sadness it’s something the character is based on.

For instance in Chapter 38 when Hev-Lady made the attempt to comfort the disparaging big brown dog named Fidonio. He reacted with hostility, saying.
“Leave me alone. I don’t want your sympathy!”
Or when Sarah attempts to give a sobbing Fidonio a hug he reacts moments later with “Stop hugging me. I don’t want your sympathy!”
The one difference is I am not a lonely big brown dog, nor am I forgotten or invisible.

That’s how I’ve been feeling the last couple of days. So the book vs. movie conundrum made me unusually irritated, so I have a depressingly doomed love life. It makes me feel so self centred. I am in a dark angry place and I desperately want out. Luckily I have friends who offer a shovel every now and then so I can dig myself out of this dark angry place.

That reminds me Chapter 48 is done…Chapter 49 is still making me mad, but I’ll try to finish it by tomorrow after I work on some of my assignment that is.

That reminds me…I’m not sure if this sounds silly or not but on Saturday night I hugged Officer Octogenarian at the night club and when he did it felt like time stopped. I’m not sure how to describe that feeling of time stopping, but you know it when it’s happening… The night clubs: It’s the only freaking place I’ve seen him! It’s stupid because he goes to the same university, but I haven’t bumped into him. May I remind you he is not the character from my book, but the actual person I have named after him for anonymities sake.

P.S. Fidonio in case you don’t know stands for: Fairly, Invisible, Dog, Only, Now Interesting this October.

No comments: