Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Comming to terms

Have you ever been to the point in your life where it just doesn’t seem to be going the way you want it too? Then you suddenly realise it may or may not be your entire fault? I’ve gotten to that point. I’m alive, I am existing, but I am not living or happy…that’s pretty much it. So I guess this is where I say I am depressed. I admit it. I wish I could say this started after I left Australia, but I’ve felt this way since I was young. I think I am just coming to terms with it myself now. I am not sure what else to write at the moment…

So I guess what I really want to know is, is there anyone else out there that feels this way? Don't worry nothing will happen.

And now something to cheer this blog post up…I planned to post this upon my return to my native land but I never got around to it…



P.S. I clearly have a bad case of blogarrea or perhaps bloggers block. I apologise for this lack of entry.

1 comment:

princessjo1988 said...

Ahhh melissa. Chin up.

Your doing fine. Seriously take a few deep breaths, play with sydney. Find something you enjoy doing and do it: take a night class, or hobby class or something.

Smile sweetie and we will smile with you!

Jo