Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I want to eat your face!

2010 is all about changes. New house, new bus schedule, new roommates, etc.

Well moving has definitely been an adventure. For starters I am living in a rich neighbourhood. I never thought that would happen. I’ve visited such neighbourhoods, have friends who live in them but never have I been a resident. It just seems too nice to be true. I’ve officially been moved into my new digs a week now. I am still not to sure about it, but at the same time it feels like I have been here way longer.

I am really curious, where the expression “It’s not rocket science!” come from. I seem to say this frequently in terms of random interactions with people.

It’s like the mad scientist in the science fiction movie who brings a hostile being onto a space ship and is quite convinced it is not hostile even when it sings “I want to eat your face.” I mean seriously…

This was just way to funny not to share….



P.S. Ice cream is my vice.

No comments: