Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

A mere update for the sake of it

Tis been a long absence of late…

Not much has happened really, except baking banana blueberry muffins of all awesomeness, scones of equal deliciousness, working, sleeping, sewing and writing a bit here and there.

When I am baking I feel productive, when I write and sew I feel relaxed, when I work I feel restless and when I am sleeping I have some pretty fucked up dreams.

Writing about such banal activities seems so self-centred.

Anyways, I am moving out of home FINALLY! I will officially be thrown back into the whole roommate (flatmate) situation except this time I already know who I will be living with and they are also pretty cool people.

The only downside is…my dog and cat cannot come with me, but it was either dog or cat, stay insane in this stuck-like situation or pass off opportunity to grow away from it.

P.S. I don’t think I am cut out for Christianity some days.

No comments: