Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Promoting procastination, examination and boredom

Oh no: I wasn't saying it was bad being obsessive, I was just saying I am not sure about Mr Oct. and the type of man he might be. I would love to be proven wrong, but at the same time, not at the expense of my best friend, if I am proven right. At the same time: nothing tried is nothing gained. So do what you think is best Melissa!

Joan has a good point! Now I can finally quench my morbid curiosity. I wasn’t angry with her either just curious. Sometimes I feel like Joan is the wise older sister and I am the younger naive one but it’s weird because I am 23 and she is 19. Oh wells its good to know there is always someone out there looking out for you.

Anyways….

Now that university is over for about 4 months because I finally did my exam for Events, Leisure and Entertainment. It actually seemed easier than I though it would be. I noticed another classmate in tears because of the exam and I thought I had anxiety.

So do to relentless boredom I made a Fergus Poster! I dedicate it to the most beautiful woman in the world Mrs. Lachlan’s Mum.



So what else have I been up too lately?

I also find myself playing Donkey Kong Country continually on my computer or pondering about my next novel. That reminds me I dreamt that I’d be playing Donkey Kong and being super excited about it. Then next thing I know about a couple of weeks later I somehow came across the ability to do so. How strange is that? So now I am obsessed with Donkey Kong Country. It has to be my favourite of all time.


I really want to write the second story about the superheroes characters but I keep having dreams about my other story that I am sort of writing. I have had no inspiration for the others, perhaps the characters of my science fiction story are getting sick of being put on the back burner and want there story to be told? However, it’s lame as, two of the stupid main characters won’t stop pining for each other and there’s an entire telepathic super-intelligent cat, who I suspect has PMS. AN ENTIRE CAT! Where do I come up with this stuff?

I bought a pink shirt. PINK! I must be changing because a year ago I would never consider buying something pink much less wearing it and liking it. I love my new pink shirt. It looked like a Melissa shirt the very moment I tried it on.

I also have a job interview for Pixi Foto to do promotions on Wednesday. If I get the job I’ll be one of those annoying people who bug shoppers in Target about getting profession portraits done. I feel sad for those customers already. I do hope I get the job though.

P.S. I am obsessed with this blog!

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Haha - go the pink :P I love pink shirts - there was a time whne I was 14 where my whole ENTIRE wardrobe was pink. Well all the shirts - not the bottoms!

I really hope you get the job at Pixi Foto :P Maybe your Canadian accent will be a customer drawcard?

Luv Amy
http://secondstarontheright88.blogspot.com