Life and times of an astrophysist who is actually a former journalism student who is really a NERD nerdy retarded weird girl pretending to be an astrophysisist...mispelling INTENDED!


NERD nerdy retarded weird girl central...well mostly my mussings and random interludes whilst I am working towards getting a car and licence so my random adventures and time spent in Australia was worth while. It should be intersting Enjoy! While in Australia...I was sunburnt,went to Sydney and wrote my first novel. So far back in Canadia I have been couch hoping and meandering from city to city. More adventures to come. Hopefully they are as interesting as my Australia ones.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog Neglect!

It’s almost and hour till March is over. So I’ll make this blog post quick.

I am guilty of blog neglect and for that I should be entirely ashamed. ENTIRELY ASHAMED!

But I am sick, with a cold.

Sick of being sick.

But still alive!

Holding on to whatever sanctity I have left. (If there is any?)

THE END!

For some reason writing this reminds me about my brother. One time when he frequented my computer to quench is Paper Mario, Final Fantasy, Banjo Kazooie, etc, etc, obsession he took note of the many Microsoft word documents on my computer one day and inquired about them. I said it was my writing, my stories and he seemed ecstatic and pleased with me and said. “Good girl Melissa, Good Job Melissa!” Then preceded by giving me a good pat on the back. Which goes to show he is smarter than he lets on.

Maybe, just maybe remembering that should be sufficient motivation to return to my craft? I guess you could say I miss Tony a lot.

P.S. Perhaps a summary of interesting events that occurred during the past month should be in order?

P.P.S. I am sick

P.P.P.S.S. Cashiers more for the crap they have to put up with.

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Hey Melissa! I hope you get better!

I still have to email you - I shall this week and wish you a happy Easter! I hope all is going well :-)

Miss you!

Luv
Amy